짧은 글 긴 생각

• 기관별 나눔방 >
  • 짧은 글 긴 생각
Six Ways to Find Unforgiveness and Remove It (Nov-27, 2011)
이신희 2011-11-26 추천 0 댓글 0 조회 656

Six Ways to Find Unforgiveness and Remove It

by Joyce Meyer

Most all of us like getting promoted, and there's nothing wrong with that. But sometimes we fail tests in certain areas that keep us from getting promoted.

Areas like forgiveness.
1) Unforgiveness always keeps score.
2) Unforgiveness always boasts of its own record.
3) Unforgiveness always complains.

4) Unforgiveness has a martyr syndrome.
5) Unforgiveness always alienates, divides and separates.
6) Unforgiveness is always envious and jealous when angry at someone who gets blessed.

If someone who has hurt you gets a blessing, it grates on you…at least it did for me until I learned how to forgive. Forgiveness is a decision—not a feeling.

When you pray for people who have hurt you, it's a choice. But there's healing in that for you. Bless and do not curse them means to speak well and not evil of them when that person is not around. And be good to them in various ways as wisdom allows.

Improve Your Life I want to encourage you today to make a decision to start living a lifestyle of forgiveness and refuse to be offended.

A forgiving lifestyle helps you become more like Christ. As you learn the importance of forgiveness and begin to practice forgiving others, your heart will heal from bitterness, and your personal growth will lead you to the promotions God has planned for you.

[Today's Memory Vesre]
"Does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, " (1 Corinthians 13:5)

자유게시판 목록
구분 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Your Words Have Power (December 4, 2011) 이신희 2011.11.28 0 796
다음글 What We Don't Deserve (November-13,2011) 이신희 2011.11.14 0 736

52331 경남 하동군 하동읍 향교1길 31 (읍내리, 하동교회) TEL : 055-883-2003 지도보기

Copyright © 하동교회 (예장고신). All Rights reserved. MADE BY ONMAM.COM

• Today8
  • Total100,225
  • rss
  • 모바일웹지원